Recruitment : An Assistant Project manager for motorbike adventure tours
Are you traveling in South East Asia ? Do you want a job for 3 to 6 months then keep traveling ? Are you a passionate, enthusiastic, and highly knowledgeable motorbike adventure travel professional? Do you have a passion for organizing adventure tours in Southeast Asia ? Do you have an ability of blog or website content writing? Are you results driven? Do you want to work in the project after 3 or 6 months later ? If so, read on!
Pillionrides.com (under the management of TNK Travel) is looking for an experienced motorbike adventure travel to work in the project as an assistant project manager to join our team to set up pillion rides into the Mekong Delta of Vietnam and other areas of the country.
- Work collaboratively with the Manager of Adventure Travel Programs to design the routing for the Mekong adventure tour program for pillion riders.
- Write the content of the tour programs after all research with the Manager.
- Continually seek out new vendor relationships and innovative product opportunities.
- Develop, and consistently refine business workflows and process to improve efficiency and quality of program execution.
- Partner with the Manager and lead Coordinators to formulate new product and assortment strategies including: destination selection, program type, activity selection and activity level.
- Drive exceptional customer experiences by continually managing and reporting on trip and vendor quality metrics.
- 2 years of progressive experience within the Travel/Adventure Industry; global adventure travel experience preferred.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, high-energy personality.
- Ability to communicate and foster relationships with all levels of business partners, both internal and external.
- Excellent communication and highly developed negotiation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Able to work well with cross-functional team members.
- Able to manage multiple competing tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish trust and inspire others.
- Salesforce experience is highly preferred.
- Commitment to TNK Travel core values of Authenticity, Respect, Excellence, and Growth.
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings or weekends when requested.
- Attach your resume.
- Tell us why you belong here.
- Provide two professional references
- Provide salary history from two most recent jobs
Ideal Candidates can send email and your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.