- Address: Sivutha Boulevard, Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Location: Hotels in Siem Reap
- Customers' Reviews: 0 review
Excellently located in the heart of Siem Reap, Cambodia, within easy walking distance of the nightlife and colorful markets, and a few kilometres from the famous temple complexes of Angkor Wat, “delaPaix” is a favourite choice of accommodation when travelling …
All our rooms have the following amenities and guest services.
Deluxe Suite room
Courtyard Garden Suite
Duplex Spa Suite
– LCD TVs with satellite channels
– Wireless internet access
– Pre-loaded iPod / IDD telephone
– Terrazzo soaking tub & separate rain shower
– Mini bar / Air conditioning
– Hairdryer / Bathrobe & slippers
– Tea / coffee facilities
– Daily turn-down treat
Restaurant & Bar:
– Meric restaurant: Enjoy a leisurely lunch or a degustation dinner at our world class restaurant Meric. We offer a choice of menus, an authentic Khmer tasting menu and a menu of gourmet International dishes.
– Arts Lounge: Open to hotel guests and popular with local residents, the air conditioned Arts Lounge is the perfect place to recline and dine, any time of day, on the sumptuous day beds and couches. Order a coffee or glass of wine and a bite to eat, slip off your shoes and relax with friends.
– Café de la Paix: everything on the menu is home-made on the premises. There is an extensive range of salads and sandwiches made with a choice of freshly baked breads and gourmet ingredients and a popular option to ‘create your own’.
– AHA Restaurant: modern eclectic restaurant is tucked away in Siem Reap’s old market area and is popular for its tapas style starters and comprehensive international wine list.
– Fountain Garden: Treat your loved one to a romantic dinner for two in our secluded Fountain Garden on a swinging day bed. Enjoy the privacy of having the garden to yourselves as you are waited on hand and foot, and enjoy Meric dining al fresco.
– Country Farm Dining: Our tuk tuk will transfer you the short distance to the romantic, torch-lit gazebo, where Champagne is served on arrival against a backdrop of picturesque paddy fields, the scent of lemongrass and the setting sun.
Facilities & Services:
– Meeting room
– Spa Indochine: Overlooking the Khmer-inspired swimming pool and water garden, Spa Indochine is a peaceful haven of tranquility.
– Swimming Pool: Khmer-inspired swimming pool is thoughtfully laid out, with ample space for shade and sun.
– Fitness Centre: Situated within Spa Indochine, our modern air-conditioned gym has computer controlled cardio-vascular equipment including treadmills, an elliptical trainer and upright bicycle.
– 24hr in room dining
– Same day laundry & valet
– Private vehicle transfer
– Sightseeing tours
– Exclusive community-based excursions
– Foreign currency exchange
– 24 hour medical professional on call
– Interconnecting Deluxe Guestrooms
– Business Centre services
- How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
- How do I book and pay for a tour ?
- What if I need to cancel or change my itinerary ?
- Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
- What if I have special needs for the tour ?
- How can I book a hotel/ resort room ?
- When do I need to pay for hotel/resort booking ?
- Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
- How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
- I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
- Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
- What currency your prices are in ?
- Do you accept credit card ?
- How many payment methods do you offer and what are they ?
- Do you have electronic air tickets ?
- I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
- What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
TNK Travel is a local travel company which is lead by young, professional and enthusiastic tour operators. We just want to give you the best services in Vietnam, so that you can enjoin the best your traveling time here.
Our organization has selected a team of experienced tour operators, tour leaders, tour guides, drivers … who are all qualified, responsible, smiley and have more than 7 years working in the travel business to keep our service as best as we can.
You can trust you when ask any tourists has joined with TNK Travel. Or simply, travel with us, we ensure that you will come back next time.
How do I book and pay for a tour ?
Once you have found a tour that you would like to book, please click on “Select” and fill in your booking details (the departure date that you would like to go, the package, the number of people, your full name, nationality, email address and any special requests). Once we confirm the availability, we will send you an email to confirm and our payment policy infomation. With this, you can choose your preffered payment method and pay us.
– With tour bookings, you DO NOT need to pay total in advance, we just need 30% for Deposit, to ensure that you use our services.
– With flight or train ticket bookings, we require 100% total payment in advance.
If you would like to pay by others methods, please inquire with us directly.
Cancellations of the tours usually involve a cancellation fee, which depends on how far in advance that you cancel.
For each tour, the cancellation and change policies depend on the status of services providing. Please inquire directly for the change or cancellation policy for any particular tour.
Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
You can ask for longer tours or customize your favourite travels with any our tours. Tours on our site http://www.tnktravelvietnam.com are popular tours which can be changed or customized for your needs.
If you have questions about a particular tour or would like a longer or more customized tour, please contact us at [email protected], and our travel experts will help you find your best travel itinerary.
What if I have special needs for the tour ?
If you have special requirements – for example, if you have a large group or young children, or you have infants or the olds in your group, or if you are handicapped or have physical limitations, if you have special transportation needs, or if you are vegetarian or have other food allergies – please let us know, and we can work with both you and the service provider ( restaurant, hotels, transportation …) to ensure that we can meet your needs.
How can I book a hotel / resort room ?
Simply select the hotel in which you would like to stay (or email or call us with your requests and we will make recommendations). Once you have selected a hotel, proceed with “Select” and please fill out all customer and payment information, as well as any special requests.
We will confirm the availability of the hotel, and send you payment details as with tour booking.
When do I need to pay for hotel / resort booking ?
All hotel/ resort reservations must be paid in advance and immediately after booking the hotel/resort. We cannot hold hotel/resort bookings without payment.
Note that we accept payment through PayPal, then it’s easy for you to send us the Deposit, to hold your hotel/resort bookings.
If you are paying by credit card online, your credit card will not be billed until after we confirm the availability of the hotel.
You can pay us 30% Deposit in advance, then pay the rest 07 days before check-in date.
Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
Yes, you can make a reservation for someone else. Simply fill in the name of the guest for the booking and your contact details. You can also pay by cash, paypal or bank transfer for someone else. However, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this follow-up email or fax.
I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
For flights, you can make a booking and then we can hold the booking for a limited period of time until you are ready to purchase and issue the ticket. When you make a booking, we will inform you of the amount of time until the ticket must be issued since this timeframe varies by airline.
For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment.
For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancelation charges of hotels/resorts.
Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
No, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
However, you can pay for someone else using bank transfer or through PayPal.
Do you have electronic air tickets ?
Very few of the airlines in Vietnam offer electronic ticket. If an electronic ticket is available, we will issue an electronic ticket instead of a paper ticket, unless a paper ticket is specifically requested by the customer. Electronic tickets will be emailed or faxed to the customer.
I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
Please contact the customer service team immediately. If your flight is less than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact a customer service representative directly by phone at (08) 9204767 outside of Vietnam. If the flight is more than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact us by phone or email at [email protected].
What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
When you make an airline booking, we can hold the booking for a limited period of time, which depends on the availability of the flight and the airline. If we have not received confirmation from you after two emails or faxes, we will automatically cancel the booking.
If you confirm the booking but arrange to issue and pay the ticket later, we will inform you of the deadline for payment. If you do not make payment before this deadline, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
Address: 1 Vithei Charles De Gaulle, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Address: River Road, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: Street 9, Mondul 1,Sangkat Svaydangkum, Siem Reap Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: Wat Bo Road - Siem Reap - Cambodia
Address: 6 Airport Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Address: National Rd No.6, Phum Sala Kanseng, Sangkat Svay Dangkoum, KH-1700 Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: National Road No 6 & Sivatha Street Junction Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: Oum Khun Street, Module 1, Svay Dangkum Commune, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Address: Phum Taphul, Khum Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Address: Vithei Charles de Gaulle Khum Svay Dang Kum