- Address: River Road, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
- Location: Hotels in Siem Reap
- Customers' Reviews: 0 review
La Résidence d’Angkor built in natural woods in traditional Khmer style. Located close by Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered one of the man-made wonders of the world, it is ideally placed to explore this breathtaking complex of temples.
Khmer style is evident in each of the 62 spacious rooms and suites at La Résidence d’Angkor. The hotel is exquisitely decorated using traditional hardwoods, bamboo and natural textiles such as silk and cotton. Light and airy, jewel-toned silk scatter cushions and floor-to-ceiling windows exude peace and tranquillity.
Royal Deluxe Riverside Rooms
Royal Deluxe Gardenside Rooms
Royal Deluxe Poolside Rooms
La Résidence Suites
– Air-conditioning / IDD telephone
– Mini bar / Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Satellite / Cable TV
– Bathroom with bath-tub / shower
– Hair dryer / Bath robes
– Wi-Fi Internet access / Saftey box
Restaurant & Bar:
– Dining Room: Stylishly decorated but supremely relaxed, The Dining Room serves both international and Khmer cuisine in a serene, traditional atmosphere. Our globally acclaimed team of chefs features Executive Chef Alexis Voisin who offers international dishes with French flair. Chef Mee Sarmorn also joins them, preparing traditional Khmer cuisine with a contemporary twist.
– Martini Lounge: This indoor-outdoor space offers impressive views over La Résidence d’Angkor’s tropical gardens on one side and, on the other, the Siem Reap River. This relaxed cocktail and tapas lounge featuring an extensive Martini Menu is perfect for casual gatherings.
– Pool Bar: is an oasis amid the hotel gardens, ideal for a light lunch when you just can’t tear yourself away from the beautiful saltwater pool. Offering light meals, snacks and salads, refreshing cocktails, juices, shakes and beers, it is open only for lunch. – BBQ Restaurant: During the late afternoon, enjoy La Résidence d’Angkor at sunset in the outdoor BBQ restaurant facing the swimming pool. A selection of international meats is served fresh off the BBQ grill.
– Meetings & Events: La Résidence d’Angkor is perfectly placed to accommodate meetings and events. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements and we will be delighted to help.
– Swimming Pool: is surrounded by lush, verdant foliage to provide a private, intimate space. Decorated with 45,000 handmade individually glazed tiles, each reflecting a different shade of green, it is styled after the nearby Baray lakes.
– Kong Kea Spa: is a totally indulgent sensory experience dedicated to pampering your body while relaxing your mind using local organic and chemical free products.
– Boutiques: The two boutiques at La Résidence d’Angkor feature a wide range of attractive items.
- How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
- How do I book and pay for a tour ?
- What if I need to cancel or change my itinerary ?
- Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
- What if I have special needs for the tour ?
- How can I book a hotel/ resort room ?
- When do I need to pay for hotel/resort booking ?
- Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
- How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
- I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
- Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
- What currency your prices are in ?
- Do you accept credit card ?
- How many payment methods do you offer and what are they ?
- Do you have electronic air tickets ?
- I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
- What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
TNK Travel is a local travel company which is lead by young, professional and enthusiastic tour operators. We just want to give you the best services in Vietnam, so that you can enjoin the best your traveling time here.
Our organization has selected a team of experienced tour operators, tour leaders, tour guides, drivers … who are all qualified, responsible, smiley and have more than 7 years working in the travel business to keep our service as best as we can.
You can trust you when ask any tourists has joined with TNK Travel. Or simply, travel with us, we ensure that you will come back next time.
How do I book and pay for a tour ?
Once you have found a tour that you would like to book, please click on “Select” and fill in your booking details (the departure date that you would like to go, the package, the number of people, your full name, nationality, email address and any special requests). Once we confirm the availability, we will send you an email to confirm and our payment policy infomation. With this, you can choose your preffered payment method and pay us.
– With tour bookings, you DO NOT need to pay total in advance, we just need 30% for Deposit, to ensure that you use our services.
– With flight or train ticket bookings, we require 100% total payment in advance.
If you would like to pay by others methods, please inquire with us directly.
Cancellations of the tours usually involve a cancellation fee, which depends on how far in advance that you cancel.
For each tour, the cancellation and change policies depend on the status of services providing. Please inquire directly for the change or cancellation policy for any particular tour.
Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
You can ask for longer tours or customize your favourite travels with any our tours. Tours on our site http://www.tnktravelvietnam.com are popular tours which can be changed or customized for your needs.
If you have questions about a particular tour or would like a longer or more customized tour, please contact us at [email protected], and our travel experts will help you find your best travel itinerary.
What if I have special needs for the tour ?
If you have special requirements – for example, if you have a large group or young children, or you have infants or the olds in your group, or if you are handicapped or have physical limitations, if you have special transportation needs, or if you are vegetarian or have other food allergies – please let us know, and we can work with both you and the service provider ( restaurant, hotels, transportation …) to ensure that we can meet your needs.
How can I book a hotel / resort room ?
Simply select the hotel in which you would like to stay (or email or call us with your requests and we will make recommendations). Once you have selected a hotel, proceed with “Select” and please fill out all customer and payment information, as well as any special requests.
We will confirm the availability of the hotel, and send you payment details as with tour booking.
When do I need to pay for hotel / resort booking ?
All hotel/ resort reservations must be paid in advance and immediately after booking the hotel/resort. We cannot hold hotel/resort bookings without payment.
Note that we accept payment through PayPal, then it’s easy for you to send us the Deposit, to hold your hotel/resort bookings.
If you are paying by credit card online, your credit card will not be billed until after we confirm the availability of the hotel.
You can pay us 30% Deposit in advance, then pay the rest 07 days before check-in date.
Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
Yes, you can make a reservation for someone else. Simply fill in the name of the guest for the booking and your contact details. You can also pay by cash, paypal or bank transfer for someone else. However, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this follow-up email or fax.
I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
For flights, you can make a booking and then we can hold the booking for a limited period of time until you are ready to purchase and issue the ticket. When you make a booking, we will inform you of the amount of time until the ticket must be issued since this timeframe varies by airline.
For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment.
For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancelation charges of hotels/resorts.
Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
No, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
However, you can pay for someone else using bank transfer or through PayPal.
Do you have electronic air tickets ?
Very few of the airlines in Vietnam offer electronic ticket. If an electronic ticket is available, we will issue an electronic ticket instead of a paper ticket, unless a paper ticket is specifically requested by the customer. Electronic tickets will be emailed or faxed to the customer.
I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
Please contact the customer service team immediately. If your flight is less than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact a customer service representative directly by phone at (08) 9204767 outside of Vietnam. If the flight is more than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact us by phone or email at [email protected].
What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
When you make an airline booking, we can hold the booking for a limited period of time, which depends on the availability of the flight and the airline. If we have not received confirmation from you after two emails or faxes, we will automatically cancel the booking.
If you confirm the booking but arrange to issue and pay the ticket later, we will inform you of the deadline for payment. If you do not make payment before this deadline, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
Address: National Road 6, #0369,Banteay Chas,Slorkram,Siem Reap-Cambodia.
Address: Vithei Charles de Gaulle Khum Suvay Dang Kum, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Address: Central Park P.O. Box 93145, Siem Reap Town Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: Junction of Oum Khum and 14th Street, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Address: Highway No.6. Phum Kasekum Siem Reap, P.O.Box 39279, Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: Wat Damnak Area, Phum Wat Damnak, Kum Sala Komreuk, Krom 10, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Address: National Road No 6 & Sivatha Street Junction Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia
Address: 6 Airport Road, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Address: Sivutha Boulevard, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Address: Phum Taphul, Khum Svay Dangkum, Siem Reap, Kingdom of Cambodia.