- Address: 2 Hai Duong St, Tuy Hoa City, Phu Yen Province, Viet Nam
- Location: Hotels in Phu Yen
- Customers' Reviews: 0 review
Cendeluxe Hotel is located in the midst of the famed Thuan Thao 25 ha entertainment hub and business district which offer a vast variety of restaurant and leisure establishments.
Being the first 5 Star Hotel in the province of Phu Yen of course comes with a great responsibility to our demanding guests’ selective taste; rest assured it is the ultimate Guest Satisfaction that we live for and that is what we do best!
– The luxury Hotel has one entertainment lounge with a stunning panorama of Tuy Hoa City as well as four dining outlets where our guests can enjoy a wide variety of Asian, International and Vietnamese.
– In addition and only few minutes away, we have a beautiful first class restaurant that serves contemporary Vietnamese cuisine. The restaurant has an annexed swimming pool which is all located directly on the beach.
Room & Facilities:
Presidential Suite rooms
– Bathroom with Shower and Bathtub
– Security Key Card Lock System
– Flat Screen Television
– Satellite Channels
– Internet connection
– Telephone with data port, IDD & NDD
– Console Panel with wake-up Alarm
– In-Room Safe Box
– Hairdryer / Bathrobe
Restaurant & Bar:
– Sai Gon: At our all-day-dining Restaurant, the International and Asian distinguished culinary delights will cater to the most selective of gourmand aficionados.
To compliment our superior menu selections, we offer an elegant Wine List fit for a Connoisseur composed of a diversity of wines from renowned producers in Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Chile and South Africa.
– PiPas Sports Bar: Take Pizzas, Pastas, and homemade specialties as per original Italian recipes in a relaxed and exciting atmosphere at our elegant balcony bar on the second floor while enjoying different sports activities including billiards, dart etc.
– Sky Lounge & Terrace: Indulge in our mouthwatering dishes and exciting cocktails whilst you are enjoying the panoramic view of the city and being entertained by our special music selection on our top floor.
– Lobby Lounge: The Lobby Lounge is the ideal venue for your Hi-Tea afternoon snack or your aperitif. Soothing piano music creates a relaxed ambiance; try our affordable wines either by the bottle or by the glass.
It’s time to wind down; rejuvenate yourself with a full Spa Treatment performed by our licensed and professional trained Spa Therapists. Balinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Shiatzu and Hot Stone Massage are just some of the many massage styles available in our serene CenSpa.
– The Hot Stone Massage:
A Hot Stone Massage uses stones, sometimes heated, to massage the body. The hardness of the stones allows the therapist to address specific problem areas with more detailed work or deeper pressure. Basalt stones of various sizes, shapes and weights are used throughout and heated in water.
– Banquet & Conference Hall:
The Mimosa Conference Hall caters to any type of seminars, conferences, conventions, parties, weddings and exhibitions. The Osaka Meeting has three interconnecting rooms with hi-tech equipment. Further, our prominent Multilingual Conference Center can accommodate up to 1,500 guests. Entrust the event to our skilled Banquet Service Team that will ensure all needs in any way are met.
– Welcome services by Butlers at the Airport upon your arrival
– Pre-registration at CenDeluxe Club, ‘’Meet & Greet’’ services by Guest Relations Officers
– 24 hours shift duty Butlers are always on standby to provide their impeccable services should needs arises
– Bottle of Sparking Wine
– In-room Tea & Coffee making facilities
– Fruit Platter / Mineral Water
– Breakfast available at CenDeluxe Club or In-room breakfast service
– Access to Sky Lounge for complimentary Tea & Coffee.
– Hotel Transport will send you to Airport upon your check-out date
- How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
- How do I book and pay for a tour ?
- What if I need to cancel or change my itinerary ?
- Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
- What if I have special needs for the tour ?
- How can I book a hotel/ resort room ?
- When do I need to pay for hotel/resort booking ?
- Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
- How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
- I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
- Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
- What currency your prices are in ?
- Do you accept credit card ?
- How many payment methods do you offer and what are they ?
- Do you have electronic air tickets ?
- I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
- What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
TNK Travel is a local travel company which is lead by young, professional and enthusiastic tour operators. We just want to give you the best services in Vietnam, so that you can enjoin the best your traveling time here.
Our organization has selected a team of experienced tour operators, tour leaders, tour guides, drivers … who are all qualified, responsible, smiley and have more than 7 years working in the travel business to keep our service as best as we can.
You can trust you when ask any tourists has joined with TNK Travel. Or simply, travel with us, we ensure that you will come back next time.
How do I book and pay for a tour ?
Once you have found a tour that you would like to book, please click on “Select” and fill in your booking details (the departure date that you would like to go, the package, the number of people, your full name, nationality, email address and any special requests). Once we confirm the availability, we will send you an email to confirm and our payment policy infomation. With this, you can choose your preffered payment method and pay us.
– With tour bookings, you DO NOT need to pay total in advance, we just need 30% for Deposit, to ensure that you use our services.
– With flight or train ticket bookings, we require 100% total payment in advance.
If you would like to pay by others methods, please inquire with us directly.
Cancellations of the tours usually involve a cancellation fee, which depends on how far in advance that you cancel.
For each tour, the cancellation and change policies depend on the status of services providing. Please inquire directly for the change or cancellation policy for any particular tour.
Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
You can ask for longer tours or customize your favourite travels with any our tours. Tours on our site http://www.tnktravelvietnam.com are popular tours which can be changed or customized for your needs.
If you have questions about a particular tour or would like a longer or more customized tour, please contact us at [email protected], and our travel experts will help you find your best travel itinerary.
What if I have special needs for the tour ?
If you have special requirements – for example, if you have a large group or young children, or you have infants or the olds in your group, or if you are handicapped or have physical limitations, if you have special transportation needs, or if you are vegetarian or have other food allergies – please let us know, and we can work with both you and the service provider ( restaurant, hotels, transportation …) to ensure that we can meet your needs.
How can I book a hotel / resort room ?
Simply select the hotel in which you would like to stay (or email or call us with your requests and we will make recommendations). Once you have selected a hotel, proceed with “Select” and please fill out all customer and payment information, as well as any special requests.
We will confirm the availability of the hotel, and send you payment details as with tour booking.
When do I need to pay for hotel / resort booking ?
All hotel/ resort reservations must be paid in advance and immediately after booking the hotel/resort. We cannot hold hotel/resort bookings without payment.
Note that we accept payment through PayPal, then it’s easy for you to send us the Deposit, to hold your hotel/resort bookings.
If you are paying by credit card online, your credit card will not be billed until after we confirm the availability of the hotel.
You can pay us 30% Deposit in advance, then pay the rest 07 days before check-in date.
Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
Yes, you can make a reservation for someone else. Simply fill in the name of the guest for the booking and your contact details. You can also pay by cash, paypal or bank transfer for someone else. However, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this follow-up email or fax.
I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
For flights, you can make a booking and then we can hold the booking for a limited period of time until you are ready to purchase and issue the ticket. When you make a booking, we will inform you of the amount of time until the ticket must be issued since this timeframe varies by airline.
For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment.
For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancelation charges of hotels/resorts.
Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
No, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
However, you can pay for someone else using bank transfer or through PayPal.
Do you have electronic air tickets ?
Very few of the airlines in Vietnam offer electronic ticket. If an electronic ticket is available, we will issue an electronic ticket instead of a paper ticket, unless a paper ticket is specifically requested by the customer. Electronic tickets will be emailed or faxed to the customer.
I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
Please contact the customer service team immediately. If your flight is less than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact a customer service representative directly by phone at (08) 9204767 outside of Vietnam. If the flight is more than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact us by phone or email at [email protected].
What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
When you make an airline booking, we can hold the booking for a limited period of time, which depends on the availability of the flight and the airline. If we have not received confirmation from you after two emails or faxes, we will automatically cancel the booking.
If you confirm the booking but arrange to issue and pay the ticket later, we will inform you of the deadline for payment. If you do not make payment before this deadline, the booking will be automatically cancelled.