Beginning in Luang Prabang, your 3 day adventure begins. Board your cruise and make your way up the Mekong River. Watch the wonders of this unchanged place go by and stop to visit Tam Ting “Caves of a thousand Buddha’s”. You will stay in the tented Kamu Lodge on the banks of the river. Try your hand at rice planting and harvesting in surrounding rice fields or take a trek through the jungle to see waterfalls and visit local villages. Enjoy a delicious buffet while cruising to Pakbeng and see the processing of traditional rice alcohol. Enjoy a magnificent night at Luang Say Lodge with its traditional Laos designed accommodation. Enjoy a magnificent dinner on the banks of the Mekong River while watching the sun set.
LUANG PRABANG – KAMU LODGE
The Kamu boat departs from Luang Prabang pier at 09:00 hrs for a cruise up the Mekong River to Kamu Village. On the way to Pak Ou Village, at the mouth of the Nam Ou River a visit is organized to Tam Ting “Caves of a thousand Buddha’s”. Then boat to Kamu Village, arrival at Kamu lodge and check-in. Lunch at the Lodge’s Sala. In the afternoon you may choose to participate in the different activities. You will be rewarded with a very original Lao experience.
- Rice planting and harvesting in surrounding rice fields
- Gold panning (January to June) in the Mekong. Anything you find is yours!
- Jungle walks to search for medicinal plants
- Trekking through the forest to waterfalls (two hour hike and boat ride)
- Traditional fishing techniques. You can sample your catch for dinner!
- Local village visit
- Archery contest
KAMU LODGE- PAKBENG
Breakfast at lodge, after some time to relax and a visit to the village of Kamu, the Luangsay cruise pick-up you at 11h00. A delicious Buffet lunch is served on board and a brief stop is made at Ban Baw to observe the processing traditional rice alcohol. The boat will arrived at LuangSay Lodge before sunset for overnight stop. Dinner is served at terrace overlooking the Mekong River.
PAKBENG – HOUEISAY
Breakfast served at terrace around 6.30 a.m. In the morning visit the morning market (Optional) of Pak Beng where the nearby villagers and hill tribes buy and exchange their goods. Boat departs at 07:30 a.m. for her second part of trip. One stop is made to visit and admire the authentic rural life of hill tribe settlements. Lunch is again served on board. Reaching Houeisay before 17:00 hrs (you may proceed to Chiang Rai in the same day.). End of services. Finish your LuangSay Cruise & Kamu Lodge Up
- How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
- How do I book and pay for a tour ?
- What if I need to cancel or change my itinerary ?
- Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
- What if I have special needs for the tour ?
- How can I book a hotel/ resort room ?
- When do I need to pay for hotel/resort booking ?
- Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
- How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
- I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
- Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
- What currency your prices are in ?
- Do you accept credit card ?
- How many payment methods do you offer and what are they ?
- Do you have electronic air tickets ?
- I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
- What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
How can I trust the quality of the tours that I buy from TNK Travel ?
TNK Travel is a local travel company which is lead by young, professional and enthusiastic tour operators. We just want to give you the best services in Vietnam, so that you can enjoin the best your traveling time here.
Our organization has selected a team of experienced tour operators, tour leaders, tour guides, drivers … who are all qualified, responsible, smiley and have more than 7 years working in the travel business to keep our service as best as we can.
You can trust you when ask any tourists has joined with TNK Travel. Or simply, travel with us, we ensure that you will come back next time.
How do I book and pay for a tour ?
Once you have found a tour that you would like to book, please click on “Select” and fill in your booking details (the departure date that you would like to go, the package, the number of people, your full name, nationality, email address and any special requests). Once we confirm the availability, we will send you an email to confirm and our payment policy infomation. With this, you can choose your preffered payment method and pay us.
– With tour bookings, you DO NOT need to pay total in advance, we just need 30% for Deposit, to ensure that you use our services.
– With flight or train ticket bookings, we require 100% total payment in advance.
If you would like to pay by others methods, please inquire with us directly.
Cancellations of the tours usually involve a cancellation fee, which depends on how far in advance that you cancel.
For each tour, the cancellation and change policies depend on the status of services providing. Please inquire directly for the change or cancellation policy for any particular tour.
Do you offer longer or more customized tours ?
You can ask for longer tours or customize your favourite travels with any our tours. Tours on our site http://www.tnktravelvietnam.com are popular tours which can be changed or customized for your needs.
If you have questions about a particular tour or would like a longer or more customized tour, please contact us at [email protected], and our travel experts will help you find your best travel itinerary.
What if I have special needs for the tour ?
If you have special requirements – for example, if you have a large group or young children, or you have infants or the olds in your group, or if you are handicapped or have physical limitations, if you have special transportation needs, or if you are vegetarian or have other food allergies – please let us know, and we can work with both you and the service provider ( restaurant, hotels, transportation …) to ensure that we can meet your needs.
How can I book a hotel / resort room ?
Simply select the hotel in which you would like to stay (or email or call us with your requests and we will make recommendations). Once you have selected a hotel, proceed with “Select” and please fill out all customer and payment information, as well as any special requests.
We will confirm the availability of the hotel, and send you payment details as with tour booking.
When do I need to pay for hotel / resort booking ?
All hotel/ resort reservations must be paid in advance and immediately after booking the hotel/resort. We cannot hold hotel/resort bookings without payment.
Note that we accept payment through PayPal, then it’s easy for you to send us the Deposit, to hold your hotel/resort bookings.
If you are paying by credit card online, your credit card will not be billed until after we confirm the availability of the hotel.
You can pay us 30% Deposit in advance, then pay the rest 07 days before check-in date.
Can I make a reservation for someone else ?
Yes, you can make a reservation for someone else. Simply fill in the name of the guest for the booking and your contact details. You can also pay by cash, paypal or bank transfer for someone else. However, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
How do I know my reservation is confirmed ?
After you make an online booking, we will follow up with you to confirm availability and confirm the booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until you receive this follow-up email or fax.
I am not ready to book right now, what should I do ?
For flights, you can make a booking and then we can hold the booking for a limited period of time until you are ready to purchase and issue the ticket. When you make a booking, we will inform you of the amount of time until the ticket must be issued since this timeframe varies by airline.
For hotels, in order to make a booking and hold a room, you must confirm and pay immediately. Unfortunately, we cannot hold a hotel booking for you without payment.
For tours, as tours are related to hotels booking. We will need you 30% for Deposit. This amount is to cover our costs if you cancel the tour. Almost is for cancelation charges of hotels/resorts.
Can I make payment for someone else using a credit card ?
No, you cannot make a payment for someone else using credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name of the guest.
However, you can pay for someone else using bank transfer or through PayPal.
Do you have electronic air tickets ?
Very few of the airlines in Vietnam offer electronic ticket. If an electronic ticket is available, we will issue an electronic ticket instead of a paper ticket, unless a paper ticket is specifically requested by the customer. Electronic tickets will be emailed or faxed to the customer.
I just received my flight ticket and there is a problem with it. What should I do ?
Please contact the customer service team immediately. If your flight is less than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact a customer service representative directly by phone at (08) 9204767 outside of Vietnam. If the flight is more than 48 hours from the time that you receive the ticket, please contact us by phone or email at [email protected].
What happens if I make an airline booking and then do not confirm or pay ?
When you make an airline booking, we can hold the booking for a limited period of time, which depends on the availability of the flight and the airline. If we have not received confirmation from you after two emails or faxes, we will automatically cancel the booking.
If you confirm the booking but arrange to issue and pay the ticket later, we will inform you of the deadline for payment. If you do not make payment before this deadline, the booking will be automatically cancelled.
- The above tour prices do not apply to the French Market, excepted E – Commerce.
- Minimum 2 persons traveling together for join tour.
- For safety reasons and according to weather conditions, the program may be amended without prior notice.
- Child age 2-12 years old discount 50% when sharing room with parents. Infant (less than 2 years old) = free of charge.
- Group concession: 1 FOC half twin for 15 paying persons
- The above tour prices exclude current VAT.
NOTE: From 01 June ’12 to 30 June ’12, there is no operation.
- 3 days cruise with stops and visits en route
- 1 nights accommodation at Luangsay Lodge with breakfast and dinner(s)
- 1 nights accommodation at Kamu Lodge with breakfast and dinner(s)
- Assistance of an English speaking cruise escort during the cruise (no guide on board)
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Coffee, tea & drinking water on board and during meals.
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned
- Services of qualified crews during the cruise.
- Group insurance
- Airfares & airport taxes
- Pre/post trip arrangement
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Other personal expenses
Share your thoughts with other customers